GLOW Proudly Presents: The Power of Who with The Valley Girls & Guys!
The Power of Who with Bob Beaudine and Special Guest.
Thursday, May 8
Doors open for food and drink at 5PM
Floor seats - $50 General Admission - $25
Filled with humor, life lessons and powerful stories, author and CEO Bob Beaudine helps you achieve your dreams through the power of relationships. Each of us has a purpose, a dream all our own that we need to discover or rediscover. Beaudine's book, The Power of Who, turns everything you were ever taught about ‘networking’ upside down and shows you how to make significant changes in your life through the people you already know. Named by Sports Illustrated as the "most influential man in sports you've never heard of," Bob found his key to success in life and is going to share it with all of us:
- You already know everyone you need to know to get anything you need in life.
- Networking is a misunderstood term because it implies friendship with people who are, in reality, only mere acquaintances. There is a better way.
- Define "WHAT" it is that you want.
- Lists and instructions are not your enemy. You can never get what you cannot see.
- Learn the “Seven Components Involved in Reinventing Your Life.”
- Create your own “Personal Board of Directors."
- Don't let a detour or bump in the road become a dream killer.
Come learn what the world would be like if everyone helped their friends and family intentionally and realized the power we possess to open the door for someone else's dreams and goals.